Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Best Buy also has $50 off Apple Watch Series 3 today, with 38mm Aluminum down to $279.00 and 42mm Aluminum down to $309.00. A few other Best Buy deals on Apple products are listed below:
- Verizon iPhone – Buy a select iPhone and get one free with qualifying Verizon activation
- iPad mini – Save $100 / as low as $299.99 for 128GB
- MacBook Pro – Save up to $250 / as low as $1,499.99 with Student Deals
- 21.5-inch iMac – Latest model, 3.4 GHz, 8GB, 1TB for $1,299.99, down from $1,499.99
- 27-inch iMac – Latest model, 3.8 GHz, 8GB, 2TB for $2,099.99, down from $2,299.99
- iTunes gift cards – Buy one, save 20 percent on another
Although PayPal’s Digital Gifts eBay store had a better deal on App Store and iTunes Cards this weekend, it’s now expired, leaving Best Buy and Target’s BOGO 20 percent offers as the best around for iTunes credit savings. With deals like this, the more you spend the more you can save, so buying two $100 cards will cost $180, two $50 cards will cost $90, and two $25 cards will cost $45.
Those beginning to buy gifts before Father’s Day this weekend also have a few options to choose from today. Notable accessory companies like Twelve South and Pad & Quill have debuted sales for Father’s Day, which we’ve listed below:
Twelve South – Save on iPhone cases, iPad cases, charging docks, and more in Twelve South’s Father’s Day Gift Guide 2018
Pad & Quill – Save 15 percent on all wallets
Braven – Get 20 percent off sitewide with code LOVEDAD
- B&H Photo – Save on a variety of Apple products like the 2018 iPad ($30 off), Late 2016 MacBook Pro ($800 off), Cellular Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 3 ($50 off), and more
Head to our full Deals Roundup for more sales and savings going on as we get closer to Father’s Day on Sunday, June 17.